Foursome

Because Bananachoked, Mandaya and our yayas will be vacationing to Samal Island's Bali Bali Beach Resort--and because I am soooo tamad to bring lappy--lagare blog ako. But before the foursome, at tulad ni Mandaya, painggit muna ako. Kita mo yang mga photo na yan sa ibaba? Dyan kami pupunta. At ipinasara namin yan. Let me introduce to you my friend--ekslosib.







Instructions:

What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own

(A) 4 places I go over and over: Matina Town Square's Kanto Bar, office, SM, and church (Yey! I lied).


(B) 4 people who e-mail me regularly: Gabriela for her releases, Mother Peng for her trash, boss Lia because I also email her frequently, and MAILER-DAEMON because he's got a crush on me.

(C) 4 of my favorite places to eat: Kanto Bar for their charbroiled pork and waiters, Space Burger for their burgers, Mandarin, and Bankerohan for their Bulalo.

(D) 4 places i'd rather be? Sagada, Pagudpud, There at, my coffin.

(E) 4 people i think will respond: Mandaya, Beyef, Anthony, Jessica Zafra.

(F) 4 TV shows i could watch over and over: Singing Bee, My Girl, TV Patrol and Iisa Pa Lamang

2 comments:

jericho said...

kumusta raw sabi ni ... MAILER-DAEMON. chos! wag kalimutan ang picture habang nakadapa sa lounger. nakadapa ha para mas maganda ang kuha.. charot!

Anonymous said...

(A) 4 places I go over and over: convenience store for Marlboro menthols; celebritygossip.com; infront of my monitor; the dirty kitchen to smoke.

(B) 4 people who e-mail me regularly: Lab, so that nothing bad will happen to her if she doesn't forward to me shitty forwarded doomsday emails; lover, who wants to let me feel, against my paranoid suspicions, that he truly cares; Aya Joy, whose one-liner emails are actually better sent thru IM; Kyle Yamnitz, who never tires of sending me ready made teacher lesson plans.

(C) 4 of my favorite places to eat: Karlyn's for the lenggua and the libre minatimis na sab-a; Ramen Tei for their uni sashimi which evokes both the sea and the boundary between the lover's balls and the ___; Hawker's in Cabrillos street in Digos for their bistek tagalog and garlic liver; and Bankerohan for their balbacua.

(D) 4 places i'd rather be? Cha-Li Beach Resort in Cdo; Mapet's private beach area in Samal; Bangkok; Krua Thai in SM Cebu.

(E) 4 people i think will respond: Mandaya, Anthony (are we thinking of the same person?), bobongatenista, my sensuous self.

(F) 4 TV shows i could watch over and over: the Sopranos, CSI Las Vegas, Weeds, SATC